- Former NASA Scientist: Alien Life Was Discovered in the 1970s During Mission to Mars that Turned Up Unexplained Evidence of Microorganisms
by JAMES PERO FOR DAILYMAIL.COM, https://www.dailymail.co.uk/, 11 Oct 2019
* A former NASA scientist says we have already discovered alien life
* In an op-ed , Gilbert Levin says Viking missions to Mars uncovered signs in 1976
* Four Mars soil samples turned up positive in initial tests for microorganisms
* NASA says it was never able to actually definitively prove their existence
The hunt for alien life may have ended in the 1970s according to one former NASA scientists. In an op-ed published in Scientific American titled ‘I’m Convinced We Found Evidence of Life on Mars in the 1970s’ former NASA scientist Gilbert Levin writes that a mission to Mars was the first concrete example of biological life on other planets.
‘What is the evidence against the possibility of life on Mars? The astonishing fact is that there is none,’ writes Levin. ‘Furthermore, laboratory studies have shown that some terrestrial microorganisms could survive and grow on Mars.’
Levin points to a pair of missions in 1976 when NASA sent its Viking Landers 1 and 2 to Mars – the agency’s first-ever trip to the Red Planet. While there, the landers took several samples from the Martian soil in an attempt to search contents for signs of biological life.
One of the tests called the Labeled Release life detection experiment, which was spearheaded by Levin, involved combining martian soil samples with organic compounds and then looking for signs of carbon dioxide. Any microorganisms that were present in the soil would have metabolized the compound and released CO2, says Levin. Shockingly, the tests initially turned up a significant four positive results and we duplicated by both landers located 4,000 miles apart on the planet.
- There are numerous signs of life on Mars. The real question is: what are those structures on Mars, signs of civilization, ancient ruins, cities ….? These are evidence of what the fallen angels did during the Days of Noah when fallen angels, the sons of God, came to planet earth and mated with women to produce a race of Nephilim Giants. Life was corrupted and spread to other planets of the solar system.
Genesis 6:11-12 New King James Version (NKJV)
11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12 So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth.
- Jude 1:6-7 New King James Version (NKJV)
6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; 7 as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
- Genesis 6:1-4, New King James Version (NKJV)
The Wickedness and Judgment of Man
1 Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. ….
4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
- We’re About to Find Life on Mars but the World is “Not Prepared,” NASA Scientist Warns
by ELIAS MARAT, https://themindunleashed.com/
“It will start a whole new line of thinking. I don’t think we’re prepared for the results.”
(TMU) — As we humble earthlings begin to learn more about the universe and potentially stand on the cusp of great discoveries about the planet Mars, we may not be prepared for what’s in store of us, warns the chief scientist of U.S. space agency NASA.
Dr. Jim Green believes that as two rovers from NASA and the European Space Agency (ESA) prepare to embark for Mars next summer, humanity could be overwhelmed by the implications of studies to come.
Speaking to the Telegraph, the director of NASA’s Planetary Science Division compared the potential discoveries to Rennaissance-era astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus’ theory that postulated that the Earth revolves around the Sun, rather than vice-versa.
The Copernican model, which is credited with revolutionizing science during the 16th century, earned him the condemnation of the Roman Catholic Church due to the model’s impact on the Church’s doctrines relating to astronomy.
“It will start a whole new line of thinking. I don’t think we’re prepared for the results.
I’ve been worried about that because I think we’re close to finding it and making some announcements.”
The ESA’s ExoMars Rover and NASA’s Mars 2020 are set to drill 6.5 feet into the Red Planet’s core to take samples in hopes of finding evidence of life on. The samples will be processed and examined in a mobile laboratory that will look for any traces of organic matter.
Dr. Green notes that research also suggests the existence of civilizations on other planets. He commented:
“There is no reason to think that there isn’t civilization elsewhere, because we are finding exoplanets [planets lying beyond the solar system] all over the place.”
- The Bible states very clearly: during the Days of Noah, fallen angels came down to earth and had sexual relationships with women and produce a breed of hybrid fallen angel/human race. The Kings James Bible translates the original word into ‘giants’. In the original text it is ‘Nephilim’, from the Hebrew verbal root n-ph-l “fall” ie. ‘fallen ones’.
The Nephilim /ˈnɛfɨˌlɪm/ were the offspring of the “sons of God” and the “daughters of men” according to Genesis 6:4; and giants who inhabited Canaan according to Numbers 13:33.
Evidence cited in favor of the “fallen angels” interpretation includes the fact that the phrase “the sons of God” (Hebrew, בְּנֵי הָֽאֱלֹהִים; literally “sons of the gods”) is used twice outside of Genesis chapter 6, in the Book of Job (1:6 and 2:1) where the phrase explicitly references angels. The Septuagint’s translation of Genesis 6:2 renders this phrase as “the angels of God.”[improper synthesis?]