- My understanding is that whatever the Synagogue of Satan plan to do, they intend to do it before the 2020 US elections. These include:
1. Executing Trump’s Deal of the Century, ie. annexing West Bank and initiating war to drive the Palestinians out of Gaza and West Bank into the North Sinai desert.
2. Announcing the transfer of the custodianship of the Temple Mount from Jordan to Saudi Arabia.
3. Formal announcement and start of construction of 3rd temple.
There is a chance (though it seems unlikely now) that Trump may lose the 2020 elections. Or Trump will be impeached and cannot stand for elections or Trump may change his mind and not stand for elections. Once Trump is no longer POTUS, there are considerable doubts that the new POTUS will support all the actions listed above (points 1-3). Of course, if Trump is definitely POTUS after the 2020 elections, they have 4 more years to take action. So, my 10 pairs of eyeballs are on the situation 24×7. End game is here.
- Jerusalem Municipality Removes Dome of the Rock From Temple Mount Drawing
by Nir Hasson and Olivier Fitoussi, https://www.haaretz.com/
In event attended by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the city’s mayor, the image displayed depicted many sites in Jerusalem’s Old City without the famous gilded dome.
The Jerusalem municipality removed the Dome of the Rock from a drawing of the Temple Mount displayed at a an event attended by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Jerusalem Mayor Moshe Leon on Thursday.
The Al-Aqsa Mosque, the gates of the Temple Mount and the Lutheran Church of the Redeemer are prominently placed in the image, however the dome is conspicuously absent. Despite the dome being one of the most recognizable elements of the Jerusalem skyline, the designers depicted only the building’s base.
The image was the central element of the decoration for a tribute to Israeli singer Yehoram Gaon, which took place in Safra Square. The drawing depicted many sites in Jerusalem’s Old City and the Temple Mount, including the Temple Mount gates and the steeple of the Church of the Redeemer.