- Govt Officials Admit Turkey Has REPEATEDLY Carried Out False Flag Terror
by WashingtonsBlog, http://www.washingtonsblog.com/
Terror attacks have repeatedly rocked Turkey over the last year.
The government has blamed ISIS and Kurds for the attacks … and is about to use this “justification” to launch troops into Syria. But there is an alternative explanation. Specifically, government officials have admitted that Turkey hasrepeatedly carried out false flag attacks. For example:
(1) The Turkish Prime Minister admitted that the Turkish government carried out the 1955 bombing on a Turkish consulate in Greece – also damaging the nearby birthplace of the founder of modern Turkey – and blamed it on Greece, for the purpose of inciting and justifying anti-Greek violence.
(2) The former Italian Prime Minister, an Italian judge, and the former head of Italian counterintelligence admit that NATO, with the help of the Pentagon and CIA, carried out terror bombings in Italy and other European countries in the 1950s and blamed the communists, in order to rally people’s support for their governments in Europe in their fight against communism. As one participant in this formerly-secret program stated: “You had to attack civilians, people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public, to turn to the state to ask for greater security” (and see this) (Italy and other European countries subject to the terror campaign had joined NATO before the bombings occurred). And watch this BBC special.
Turkish false flag attacks carried out pursuant to this program include – by way of example only:
* The murder of the Turkish Prime Minister (1960)
* Terror attacks in Turkey kill hundreds (1971)
* Shootings in Istanbul, Turkey (1977)
(3) A top Turkish general admitted that Turkish forces burned down a mosque on Cyprus in the 1970s and blamed it on their enemy. He explained: “In Special War, certain acts of sabotage are staged and blamed on the enemy to increase public resistance. We did this on Cyprus; we even burnt down a mosque.” In response to the surprised correspondent’s incredulous look the general said, “I am giving an example”.
(4) High-level American sources admitted that the Turkish government – a fellow NATO country – carried out the chemical weapons attacks blamed on the Syrian government; and high-ranking Turkish government admitted on tape plans to carry out attacks and blame it on the Syrian government. Two members of the Turkish parliament stated:
Sarin was sent to Syria from Turkey via several businessmen.
The purpose of the attack was allegedly to provoke a US military operation in Syria which would topple the Assad regime …
Pulitzer-prize winning investigative reporter Seymour Hersh – who uncovered the Iraq prison torture scandal and the Mai Lai massacre in Vietnam – previously reported that high-level American sources tell him that the Turkish government carried out the chemical weapons attacks blamed on the Syrian government.