- War Law Exposes All US/UK/Israel War ‘Reasons’ as Propaganda – Oaths Require Leaders’ Arrests!
by Carl Herman, Washington’s Blog
US military, government (including law enforcement), and millions of Americans (including all California public employees) have Oaths to “defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” It’s hard to imagine a worse domestic enemy than those who knowingly lie for unlawful attack on foreign countries, resulting in millions of war-deaths. These lies include Israel’s easily-proved lies that Iran threatened to “wipe Israel off the map” (more on Iran) while Israel actually wipes Palestine off the map.
The US/UK/Israel wars of the present are Orwellian unlawful because they violate two treaties renouncing armed attack as a foreign policy option, and allowing military use only in a narrow definition of self-defense when attacked by another nation’s government (full explanation/documentation here).
Article Six of the US Constitution defines a treaty as US “supreme Law of the Land;” meaning that US policy may only complement an active treaty, and never violate it.
Therefore, all “reasons” for US/UK/Israel armed attacks are criminal propaganda; constant BS to say whatever required to keep these War Crimes unrecognized (with corporate media complicity).
I recommend demanding immediate arrests because war law is so clear with US/UK/Israel violations so “Emperor’s New Clothes” and “Big Lie” obvious, the importance to remove these people from power of literally life-and-death urgency, and because Wars of Aggression is the Orwellian opposite of upholding the US Constitution. In addition:
* Since WW2, Earth has had 248 armed conflicts. The US started 201 of them.
* These US-started armed attacks have killed ~30 million and counting; 90% of these deaths are innocent children, the elderly and ordinary working civilian women and men.
* The US has war-murdered more than Hitler’s Nazis.
* US official reports now confirm all “reasons” the US told for current armed attacks were known to be false as they were told.
* These lie-started US wars are not even close to lawful; Americans would never allow a favorite sport to be destroyed by such outrageous fundamental rule violations, so much more the reason to defend our nation from being destroyed by continuous unlawful Wars of Aggression.
* US wars and rhetoric for more wars continue a long history of lie-began US Wars of Aggression. The most decorated US Marine general in his day warned all Americans of this fact of lie-started wars for 1% plunder.
* The categories of crime for armed attacks outside US treaty limits of law are Wars of Aggression (the worst crime a nation can commit) and treason for lying to US military and causing thousands of US military deaths.
No wonder that people around the world view the US as the greatest threat to peace; voted three times more dangerous than any other country.
Importantly, current wars by the so-called “developed nations” has a history that exposes never-ending resource pillaging/colonialism. This history should be familiar to all high school graduates:
* Colonialism whereby nations with guns stole everything they could around the world.
* World War 1 whereby these same nations fought each other after almost all Earth was colonized. The war’s winners stole and kept the losers’ colonies, in abject lie of promises “to keep the world safe for democracy” and a “war to end all wars.”
* World War 2 whereby the winners of the previous war failed to contain the principal loser (Germany) as a competitor.
* The Cold War whereby former colonies were controlled through “friendly dictators” for resources and financial predation.
* The so-called “War on Terror” whereby the Cold War winners continue resource and financial predation through false flag attacks, fear, and ongoing propaganda.
Socio-Economics History Blog
Socio-Economics History Blog