- The Jewish sheeple are probably the most psychologically abused and deceived useful idiots. They have been brainwashed using trauma based mind control: ‘Holocaust! Holocaust!’ to view themselves fraudulently as victims and non Jews as enemies and potential threats! It is all a Satanic psyop to fulfil the Satanic World War 3 agenda. Imagine being brought up and indoctrinated that non Jews, 98% of the world, are out to get you, non Jews cannot be trusted, they are inferior … etc. They are brainwashed since young to constantly swear allegiance to the Satanic Rothschild ‘666’ Hexagram flag. They are just another group of deceived useful idiots like the rest of the sheeple.
- Christians should stop repeating the nonsense that Jews are the chosen people. This is false! Jews are the rejected people, temporarily set aside in God’s divine plan. Christians (regardless whether Jew or gentile) are the chosen people in this Church Age!
1 Peter 2:9-10 New King James Version (NKJV)
9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; 10 who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.
- Ashkenazi Khazars, non semitic people, which consists of 90+% of modern Jewry are not the Jews of the Bible. They are goyim, gentile! For those of you who insist that these people have replaced the biological descendents of the 12 tribes of Israel, let me remind you of this:
Romans 11:1-2 New King James Version (NKJV)
Israel’s Rejection Not Total
11 I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew. …
- Some time in the future, Jews (ie. biological descendents of Israel/Jacob) will be re-grafted back into God’s plan. And they will bow their knees to Jesus Christ. But this has not happened yet!
Romans 11:11-14 New King James Version (NKJV)
Israel’s Rejection Not Final
11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. 12 Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness!
13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. 15 For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?
- Note verse 15 highlighted, the re-grafting back of the Jews (ie. acceptance) will see life from the dead? Paul is obviously hinting at resurrection. What future event will mark the resurrection of the dead? It is the Rapture of the Church!
1 Corinthians 15:51-52 New King James Version (NKJV)
51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 New King James Version (NKJV)
15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
- The re-grafting back of Israel into God’s plan will occur at the same time as the Rapture of the Church! When Israel is re-grafted back, it also implies that the countdown to the final 7 years has begun! It will mark the signing of the peace treaty by the Anti-Christ!
The Seventy-Weeks Prophecy
24 “Seventy weeks[a] are determined
For your people and for your holy city,
To finish the transgression,
To make an end of[b] sins,
To make reconciliation for iniquity,
To bring in everlasting righteousness,
To seal up vision and prophecy,
And to anoint the Most Holy.
27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.”
- 69 weeks have been completed. And the prophetic clock stops with the rejection of Israel. The 70 weeks are counted with reference to Israel verse 24! When Israel is re-grafted back, it implies the prophetic clock will start again! This place the Rapture of the Church at the start of the final 7 years, ie pre-tribulation/pre-wrath Rapture! It makes sense too, as the mechanism by which God’s salvation plan is carried out is never via the Church and Israel but 1 or the other. In the final 7 years, it is very clear, the Jews will be the chosen people to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and not the Church!
- I do not wish to be dogmatic about this. It is ok if you disagree with me. This is just my perspective! The timing of the Rapture of the Church is interesting but not all that important in the scheme of things, like salvation.